Services : Meeting Room
The Library has one meeting room with two long tables which can accommodate 10 chairs. The meeting room may be reserved to be used during library hours and is free of charge.
- Chairs and tables are provided in the rooms for meeting organizers to set up as they need
- The Library does not make coffee for meetings or provide coffeepots, coffee, cups, cream or sugar.
- The Library is not responsible for lost or damaged items.
- The Library is a smoke-free building.
- No alcoholic beverages may be dispensed or consumed on Library grounds.
- Meeting rooms must be left in an orderly condition. Damage is the responsibility of the meeting room user.