Library Resources You Can Access From Home
How to Access the Library's Digital Resources 24/7
The Library has plenty of online tools for everyone. Discover the our wide range of digital resources — including e-books, e-audiobooks, databases, our Digital Collections, and more. Whether you're at the Library, at school, or at home, you can access a wide range of resources with your library card. Need to manage your account after hours or remotely? You can renew books and more.
The Hoyt Lakes Public Library has loads of resources available for all ages. You can find complete, trustworthy information quickly using the Library’s online tools. Whether you’re at the Library, at school, or at home, you can access a wide range of resources with your library card.
Need remote access to the Library's research collections and services? Get help from the research librarians and curators at AskMN.
What You Can Do
Keep Yourself and Your Community Healthy
- Cover your mouth with a tissue or your upper sleeve when coughing or sneezing.
- Discard used tissues immediately.
- Wash your hands often for at least 20 seconds with soap and water or use hand sanitizer that is 60–90% alcohol-based.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Practice social distancing. Try to keep an optimal six-foot distance from other people.
- Stay home if you are not feeling well or experiencing flu-like symptoms. Contact your doctor. Call 311 if you need connection to a medical professional.
Look to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for some of the most comprehensive information available regarding the coronavirus outbreak.
- Stay Safe MN - https://staysafe.mn.gov/
- World Health Organization – www.who.int/news-room/q-a-detail/q-a-coronaviruses
- CDC – www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html
- MN Dept of Health – www.health.state.mn.us/diseases/coronavirus/index.html
- MN Department of Education – https://education.mn.gov/MDE/dse/health/covid19
- ALA – www.ala.org/tools/atoz/pandemic-preparedness
- March 13 ALA Statement: www.ala.org/news/press-releases/2020/03/ala-executive-director-tracie-hall-releases-statement-covid-19
- Johns Hopkins map – coronavirus.jhu.edu/map.html
- Libraries and Pandemic Preparedness – www.nlm.nih.gov/dis_courses/coop/index.html