Services : Checking Out Items
|Books on CD /Tape||3 weeks|
|Music CD’s||3 weeks|
Fines and Fees:
|Adult Books and Magazines||$.25 per day|
|Children’s Books and Magazines||$.01 per day|
|DVD’s||$1.00 per day|
|Music CD’s||$.25 per day|
- If your fines are over $10.00, you must make a payment before you will be allowed to check out materials.
- Items that are lost must be paid for in full.
- Please return damaged items to the Library. Items that are damaged will be evaluated and the borrower will be notified of any charges.
Requests for materials may be placed online. To place a hold online, a library card and password are required.
To place a request online, first search our catalog for the materials you'd like to request. Once you've found the item you're interested in, click on Request Any Copy on the right, or click on the title and choose a particular library’s copy. Next enter your library barcode and pin number. The library will contact you when your item is ready to be picked up.
Most items may be renewed as long as no-one else is waiting for them. The new due date is based on the date you are making the renewal, NOT on the original due date. Materials may be renewed in person, by phone or online.
To renew library materials, please have the following ready:
- The library card number used to check out the materials
- The title OR the barcode number from each item to be renewed.
To renew items online:
Log into your account, then click on Checked Out. On the right side you will see how many times you have renewed an item. On the left, click on the check boxes next to the titles you want to renew, then click on Renew.